Thursday, May 30, 2013

Wed. May 29, 2013 - last full day

This AM Mike went in to town, and I worked for a while, then enjoyed a fairly low tide bike ride north toward the point.  We have decided it is a 4.5 mile bike ride all the way to the tip of the land spit that closes in Netart's Bay from the ocean.  I only went about 3 miles out. 
                                                  I found some floating ocean trash
                                                           A Japanese water bottle
 
 
All I could carry on my bike - I forgot a bag when I left, or I would have more.
 
We were assigned three cabins today , so Mike came back in from Tillamook to help with the last two.  It takes about an hour to do one myself and there is only 3 hours between 1:00 check out and 4:00 check in, so 3 cabins is too many to do alone.
 
Tonight we had fresh steamed crab from Netarts Bay
In our cozy dining room in the rain
 
After dinner, Howard and Elna came over for a visit since they learned it was our last night here.  Then we took our final beach walk at dusk.  Did I mention this is a BEAUTIFUL park?

No comments:

Post a Comment