Thursday, May 30, 2013

Fri. May 24, 2013 - Low tide beach run

 
Mike gets up earlier than me in general, and when I woke up he was already gone on a run.  I read for a few minutes, then went for a run myself.  It was an EXTREMELY low time, so I ran toward cape cove - about 1/3 mile south until you can go any further because Cape Lookout stops you.  There were lots of people out and lots of beach to walk on.
and two waterfalls coming out of the cape from all the recent rain.

We went in to town for a late breakfast at The Fern ( Mike's now regular spot, but I don't go in much, so this is the first time I've been there in May and to Tillamook library to work.

 
When we got back, we had dinner at home, then went for a nice beach walk at dusk.  Lots of people setting up tonight in the D loop - running parallel to the dune which is trying to hold back the encroaching ocean on the right.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment