Friday, May 10, 2013

Tues. May 7, 2013 - Park views

Today we both stayed in to work in the AM then did our Camp Host cleaning duties in the afternoon - six Yurts today.  One guest took off with the key ( first time that has happened on my watch) so I was discussing with Dave and Linda at the registration board and learned that Linda got a "tip" in one of her cabins:)
I walked to "headquarters" to get a replacement key from Ranger Melanie in the registration booth.
Empty campsites and park trail sign.
 
Park trail to Amphitheatre
 
Amphitheatre where Ranger Travis will educate and entertain during season.
 
Bag of beach cleanup items collected between beach access at campground and end of beach where it hits Cape Lookout and you can't walk any farther (in this picture - about 1/2 mile).
 
Another photographer I encountered on my way to the end of beach at the base of Cape Lookout.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment