Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Sat. June 7, 2014 - Gretchen, Sue, Kathy and Denise 26 miles to Delton

We drove about 25 miles from Gretchen's house in Portage, MI to Sue's lake house on Crooked Lake in Delton, MI when we found a pleasant home for Chatty for the next four nights.
 
It was a BEAUTIFUL Michigan day
We started with lunch at the house after everyone arrived at Sue's house, then we took a long, slow cruise around the lake on the pontoon boat and began the catching up on each other's work, children, grandchildren and parents and siblings and mutual friends.
Sue, Gretchen and I graduated from Parchment High School together in 1974.
Kathy was Gretchen's roommate and my suitemate in 1975 at the dorm, then Kathy and I were college housemates together for a while. 
It is amazing to realize how much I forgot about our times together - so it was good to get a reminder about how much fun we had - thanks, girls!
Even the guys had fun listening to us "remember when" but they took a break for fishing after dinner
While Kathy, Sue, Gretchen and I continued on.....
I hope it is not another 20 years before we can all get together again!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment