Friday, June 23, 2017

17.06.12-13. Dos mas noches en Cancun

Claudia and I got back from Isla Holbox and returned to busy life as usual for a couple days

1.   Hula Hoop class at Aviva.
 
Claudia is the teacher and helps us learn new moves and string them all together for a short hoop dance by the end of class. Here she is on Isla Holbox in 2014 teaching Eric on the beach, 
 

and in 2016 enjoying the yard of Casita Carolina in Bacalar. 
 


2.  Yoga class the next morning again at Aviva.  I continue to learn yoga moves and Spanish at the same time. 
We went upstairs after yoga to check on the plants growing in the rooftop garden there.  
 

3.  Siesta time in the back yard hammock palapa
 

4.  Return to the dentist for the initial drilling stage of the second set of two new crowns for me  - el dentista esta must guapo
 

5.  Claudia's Polynesian dance class - she is part of a large group of women 
 
who are preparing for a public performance in early July. They are getting fitted for costumes now in addition to extra practices. 

6. Dinner out with dad and Nellie.  Dad is an OB-GYN and got the not-unusual call that a baby was coming, so he had to leave before we ordered. 

I skipped yoga the next morning in favor of phone work while Claudio did a cardio class. Then she took me to the bus station
 

where I had plenty of time to buy my ticket and catch a bus to my next destination.  Valladolod, Quintana Roo,Yucatan  Peninsula, Mexico, 



No comments:

Post a Comment