Sunday, June 4, 2017

17.06.04. Missing Mike in Tulum

Today it has been exactly six months since Mike left and there is a big hole in my life where he used to be.  I am taking a time out this weekend to be sad about our loss and to invite healing by remembering the good things, including the time we spent together here in Tulum last year.

Here we are in Flor de Michoacan, an outdoor garden cafe having a coffee after buying new hats upon arrival in Tulum.  
Here I am one year later missing my partner. 
 
Here is Mike with Eric and Curt last year at the beach
 


Here I am at the very same beach spot today  - still missing my partner. 

And in case you missed this in a recent post, here we are in hammocks at  Casita Carolina in Bacalar last year 

And me without my partner this year.....Really sad, but true.
 
The good news is Mike is with me in spirit, and I have some good pictures to help me remember the good times. Here is one my current favorites. We were at Lake Tahoe, staying in a Kings Beach hotel at Christmastime with my parents shortly after we were married. 
 
Muy guapo!  

Reminds me of the way I felt about him at the very beginning.

You can remember that feeling too, I hope.

Butterflies in the belly.  Delicious!

1 comment: