Saturday, September 7, 2013

Sun., Sept 1, 2013 - South Beach Orientation

Today we met our co-hosts for the month of September, in the morning.
Mike and I are one of 30 some hosts for September. 
Ranger Jac is our fearless leader and she is a lot happier than her picture here suggests. 

Then after lunch we got our "NEW HOST instructions
Volunteer Pat is just coming in also.  She is a single woman traveling by herself.  She is
not the only on in this group.  Colleen Toot has been on the road with her dogs for over 10 years.
 
Finally, we got a personal tour of all the facilities that our keys give us access to from SHED ( Shellee and Ed), fellow Yurt hosts who have been here for 3 months and are leaving tomorrow.
 
 
Ed helping Jac get her picture taken. - she does not like to get her picture taken
but I kept trying.
 
 I hope my eagerness to get her picture does not put me in Jac's bad graces ..... this is Ranger Jac and Ed outside the shop / office.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment