Saturday, May 10, 2014

Wed, April 30, 2014. Pack to move

This morning I did five batches of laundry at the worlds most beautiful laundromat by Bull Taco, and we enjoyed the afternoon by taking a beach walk in to Encinitas for a juice at Swamis -  about a 4 mile round trip.

Mike made another batch of ceviche for dinner - this time with scallops. Then we went out for groceries at Jimbo's on the way to Mary's house to watch American Idol for the last time with Mary.

Season 13 for the show, but the first season I paid attention - it has been a fun ride. Tonight the final 5 performed - I started watching with Mary on the night the top 13 began weekly shows. Thank you,  Mary for the introduction to the show and for sharing the experience with me:).  Mike is in by being related to me and saw the show for the 2nd time  tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment