Monday, February 25, 2013

Feb. 20, 2013: Day 51 - Laundry day

We went in to Tillamook library again today, but this time I dropped Mike off, then went to the laundromat. Today I did five loads - first time I really washed a lot with towels and sheets. It was quite pleasant - four different sized machines, a TV on the wall, a coin changer that takes $20 bills ( you need it )a bathroom (where I finished dring my hair from the morning shower) and a seating area while you wait. Today I did not have much time to wait as I was busy processing the loads. Two hours flat with everything clean and dry - Nice!





When I was done, I went to get Mike and we took a short break for a burrito lunch at one of the many food carts that exist in the state of Oregon. Then back to the library for another long session. It started to rain this afternoon. Sounds like a storm is on it's way.

No comments:

Post a Comment