Sunday, April 16, 2017

17.04.16 An Easter Miracle message

I intend to play catch-up with this blog, because a lot has happened since last I posted at the end of August.

In the meantime, in order to avoid getting any further behind, I will just start in from where I am today, and what better day than Easter Sunday when I received an amazing message,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
17.04.16 Easter Sunday

PM campground duty today made this a no-beach afternoon, so I went this morning instead after an easy no-alarm wake up and a big bowl of fruit for breakfast. I made no time for the beach yesterday and I did not want to miss two days in a row. The beach trips have been important to me since I arrived here at South Carlsbad State Beach. They are a good time to think and to release pent up tears. Both activities make me feel good - they are a priority. This is my 5 fifth trip to the beach in 10 days. I have a favorite rock that is far enough from the staircases to be mostly private. The rock sits at the top of the tide line with a nice level back rest like a reclining beach chair. The chair seat is small rocks arranged by the tide at a perfect declining angle to fit my knee joints.


Imagine my surprise when upon arrival at my beach rock this morning, I found the rock had been exposed by one of the high tides since I last visited the rock two days ago.

No more back and knee rest. No more beach chair at all! What a powerful spiritual and personal message that was! Mike is not here. His loss is incredibly painful for me in many dimensions. But…. Mike and God are living in me! I know they will be an influence to me as I do the work to discover and manage my life without Mike. I received this Easter message from being in nature. Nature is a close connection I will always have with Mike.

My Easter song is "For the Beauty of the Earth".

My future mission is unfolding because my mission with Mike was lost in a tragedy. Here is my next beach spot. As Mike always used to say: I'm Gumby!


No comments:

Post a Comment