Friday, January 4, 2013

Jan. 4, 2013: Day 4 The Bay Trail

The Courtyard by Marriott hotel where we have been working this week is located on the Oyster Bay waterfront area of the San Francisco Bay. There is a 5.5 mile bike and walking path called the Bay Trail that we

use to take a break for exercise. Today we did not go out for lunch, but went for a walk in the mid afternoon rather than after work, so we got some good sunshine, too.

We walked all three days for 45-60 minutes each day and still have not covered the entire walking trail.

1 comment:

  1. You've inspired me to do two things.... first, begin a thorough cleaning in my house, (I'm talking about "tossing" or "recycling" the things I no longer use or need. Along with that feat of time and energy, I'm vowing to get back on track in the EXERCISE department, which I've been neglecting a bit. :) No time like the present... right? A new year, a new beginning!!! I'm glad to hear things are going smoothly for you and Mike. Take care my dear and very sweet friend. Big hugs!!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete