Monday, September 29, 2014

Fri. Sept 26, 2014: hair cut!!!!!

Last night we lodged with Laurie and Bob at their house Chatty was getting some tender loving care at B & B RV service in Auburn.   I went with Laurie to her bells practice at church after dinner - very nice!
Laurie let me drive her VW Beetle - it was yellow, not blue, but welcomed me with open arms.  I love that car!  I took it up to Auburn to get my hair cut - here I am with the three braids I amailing of to Locks of Love.
then to a short and sleepy visit with dad before returning the car to Laurie's house to say hello and goodbye to Laurie and Bob
and their basset hound, Buster.



Then Mike and I drove away for now to attend to more client and personal errands, picked up Chatty and moved her to Thunder Valley for overnight parking.  
Finally, we had a nice dinner with Dean and Joelle at La Provence in Roseville.


No comments:

Post a Comment