Friday, October 4, 2013

Sun. Sept. 29, 2013 - Day 3 of a crazy storm!!!

Mike went in to town for supplies in the morning while I worked in the MH.

Not many people showed up for the weekend due to weather, but the yurts are good in rain , so we still cleaned five in a pouring rain....

 

 

then took a break at home for the rest of the afternoon and watched a movie while the wind and rain raged outside. I took a run out to see the ocean during a lull in the rain just before nightfall - very exciting - similar to the storm we had in Cape Lookout last Feb.  The wind was still raging and I got covered with sticky sand.

I went to the hospitality center after to report about the wind , and met up with Wendy
to finish the fancy binding off stitch she started teaching Linda and me the week before. - I finally finished my 3x3 swatch last night and wanted to finish the lesson before we both moved on.

No comments:

Post a Comment