Saturday, March 2, 2013

Feb. 25, 2013: Day 56 - no assignment

Today was wet and cold as usual. Perfect for being indoors with lots of business work to do.  There was low occupancy and turnover in the yurts and cabins today and we did not get a cleaning asignment.

I went to visit with Daun and Linda to chat for a few minutes - the hosts have been pretty independent, I think it is due to the old and rain - and I like checking in occasionally.  We learned about the need for a de-humidifier from this couple, and I did not take it seriously until after the big storm last Friday.  I was making the motor home road ready to go in to town for propane when I discovered the windows had been seeping condensation onto the mattress and curtains on the top bunk and everything was on the verge of molding.


Later in the afternoon, I took a nice long beach clean-up walk, Tee weather was pretty nice, not too windy, so it was pleasant.  Evert day there is more to lick up at the high tide line.
 
 
 
Today there wah this pices of dock - too heavy to carry back., but I let the rangers know and they will bring out a vehicle when they can to take it to the tsunami dump bin in he day use parking lot,

No comments:

Post a Comment